Naitik Shiksha Shivir 2012 for our children in Vasundhara is scheduled in these summer vacations from Sunday, May 20, 2012 to Sunday, May 27, 2012.
Curriculam of Naitik Shiksha Shivir includes the following :
1. To make learn NAMOKAR MAHAMANTRA to our lovely little childrens.
2. Names of 24 Tirthankaras
3. Respect Parents & Elders.
4. Benefits of being Vegetarian, non drinking etc.
5. Keeping away from Evils.
6. Learning of Pooja/ Archana vidhi
7. Jain Principals through interesting stories and prescribed books as per level / age of Children
Following are the brief detail of the Shivir:
1. Shivir duration : Sunday 20th May to 27th May 2012
2. Time : 7.00 am to 9.00 am daily.
3. Age of Childrens : 5years to 18 Years
4. Prize and Certificates Distribution : Sunday 27th May 2012
5. Free Pick Up and Drop facility to our lovely childrens.
6. Free Snacks daily.
7. Free Stationery
Digamber Jain Mandir Samiti